What do obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and Alzheimer’s disease all have in common? They all—along with a host of other diseases—involve a component of blood sugar dysregulation. Considering the rampant use of sugar and flour in our food supply, managing blood sugar is something we should all be thinking about if we want to protect or improve our health.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, I talk to Kelly LeVeque about her Fab Four approach to balancing blood sugar and how to transform your health, your body, and your relationship with food.
Kelly LeVeque is a holistic nutritionist, wellness expert, celebrity health coach, and the best-selling author of Body Love and Body Love Every Day. Her deep desire to help her clients, her passion for human nutrition, and her curiosity about how and why the body works drive Kelly to diligently study the latest research, evaluate competing theories, and use this information to make individualized recommendations for her clients. Most importantly, Kelly’s practical and always optimistic approach to nutrition and wellness helps her readers improve their health, achieve their goals, and develop sustainable habits to live healthy and balanced lives.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Fab 4 Courses – https://www.kellylevequecourses.com/
- Be Well by Kelly Protein Powder – https://bewellbykellyshop.com/
- Be Well by Kelly Podcast – https://kellyleveque.com/be-well-by-kelly-podcast
- Body Love: Live in Balance, Weigh What You Want, and Free Yourself from Food Drama Forever – https://www.amazon.com/Body-Love-Balance-Yourself-Forever/dp/0062569147
- Body Love Every Day: Choose Your Life-Changing 21-Day Path to Food Freedom – https://www.amazon.com/Body-Love-Every-Kelly-LeVeque/dp/0062870807/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=0062870807&psc=1
- Levels Health – https://levels.link/kelly
- NutrEval – https://www.gdx.net/product/nutreval-fmv-nutritional-test-blood-urine
- The Family Firm: A Data-Driven Guide to Better Decision Making in the Early School Years by Emily Oster – https://www.amazon.com/Family-Firm-Data-Driven-Decision-ParentData/dp/1984881752
For more on Kelly LeVeque, follow her on Instagram @bewellbykelly, Facebook @bewellbykelly, YouTube @bewellbykelly, and through her website https://kellyleveque.com/.
For more on Dhru Purohit, follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, Facebook @dhruxpurohit, Twitter @dhrupurohit, and YouTube @dhrupurohit. Text Dhru at 302-200-5643 or click here https://my.community.com/dhrupurohit.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Facebook community? Submit your request to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2819627591487473/.
This episode is brought to you by Pendulum.Pendulum is the first company to figure out how to harness the amazing benefits of Akkermansia in a probiotic capsule. To receive 20% off your first purchase of Pendulum’s Akkermansia probiotic supplement, go to Pendulumlife.com and use code DHRU20