Welcome to The Big Idea of the Week!
On today’s Broken Brain Podcast, I talk about how to find inner peace in this often crazy and divisive world. I share a few thoughts that have helped me maintain inner peace while having different beliefs and opinions from other people:
- See the humanity in one another
- Recognize that most people are good people
- Be open to other ideas that are not your own
- Become a person who refuses to be offended by anyone
- Understand that we don’t have to cancel our friends
We don’t want to lose our inner peace in the process of fighting for our beliefs. As Byron Katie says, “Defense is the first act of war.”
Interested in joining Dhru’s Broken Brain Podcast Facebook Community? Submit your request to join here.