When it comes to air pollution, most of our collective attention is focused on outdoor air quality, especially with wildfires and general pollution on the rise.
But what if I told you that our indoor air can be anywhere from 200 to 500 percent more toxic than our outdoor air? And according to the EPA, it can even get up to 1,000 percent more toxic than outdoor air.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, I walk us through why indoor air quality deserves attention and provide some free and cheap solutions to radically improve your air quality.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Try This: How Indoor Air Quality Impacts Your Brain and What to Do About It – https://dhrupurohit.com/try-this-indoor-air-quality/
- Indoor Exposure to Selected Air Pollutants in the Home Environment: A Systematic Review – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7729884/
- The Role of Indoor Plants in air Purification and Human Health in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic: A Proposal for a Novel Line of Inquiry – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8279815/
- This is Your Brain on Pollution – https://bit.ly/3LsbsR2
- How to Grow Fresh Air – https://www.ted.com/talks/kamal_meattle_how_to_grow_fresh_air?language=en#t-219101
- PurpleAir – https://www2.purpleair.com/
- AirDoctor Air Filter – https://www.airdoctorpro.com/?c=hyman&affid=3&oid=31
- Air quality monitor – https://www.getawair.com/
- doTERRA essential oils – https://www.doterra.com/US/en
- Young Living essential oils – https://www.youngliving.com/us/en
- Aura Cacia essential oils – https://www.auracacia.com/
For more on Dhru Purohit, follow him on Instagram @dhrupurohit, Facebook @dhruxpurohit, Twitter @dhrupurohit, and YouTube @dhrupurohit. Text Dhru at 302-200-5643 or click here https://my.community.com/dhrupurohit.
Interested in joining Dhru’s Facebook community? Submit your request to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2819627591487473/.
This episode is brought to you by Vivobarefoot and Pendulum.
Vivobarefoot footwear is designed to be wide, thin, and flexible—as close to barefoot as possible. They promote your foot’s natural strength and movement, allowing you to feel the ground beneath your feet. Vivobarefoot is offering 20% off your first order at vivobarefoot.com/DHRU.
Pendulum is the first company to figure out how to harness the amazing benefits of Akkermansia in a probiotic capsule. To receive 20% off your first purchase of Pendulum’s Akkermansia probiotic supplement, go to Pendulumlife.com and use code DHRU20.